Lakes Region General Hospital
Location: Lakes Region General Hospital
Department: Clinical Resource Nurses
Under the direction of the CNO, the House Supervisor will act as a clinical resource and role model for all patient care areas. Demonstrates excellent critical thinking skills, is customer service focused, and is able to manage patient flow throughout the organization. Job duties will encompass both Franklin Regional Hospital and Lakes Region General Hospital.
- Required – Associate of Science – Nursing, graduate of an accredited school of nursing
Preferred – Bachelor of Nursing Degree
- Required – Critical Care Training
- Required – 2+ Years in Medical or Healthcare Setting as a professional nurse.
Preferred – – 1+ Years Supervisory
Certification, Licensure, Registration Requirements: Current credentials are required for all practitioners requiring a license, certification or registration to perform their responsibilities.
- Required – Registered Nurse
- Adv Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- BLS – Healthcare Provider
- Pediatric Adv Life Support (PALS)